Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stepped on drugs, and other issues.

A long time ago, I was living in a car and chilling one night with some hippee riff-raff in a squalid apartment.

I know, MY BAD.

The apartment was so cluttered, it was like wading though an obstacle course.
So I'm trying to pick my way though this guys bongos, cassette tapes, magazines, and what have you...
But I accidentally stepped on his LSD. (teeny ones) Boy was he mad. He was all, "dammit! now we are probably going to have bad trips!" The other hippees kind of defended me a little, but at the same time, were like, "you're a guest in his place, you should really be more careful where you step."
I don't even take drugs, but he made sure I had a bad trip by pointing a sawed off double barreled shotgun at my face...no big whoop! It wasn't loaded!

Then there was this other incident, with the dog dread-lock. I'm in yet another squalid hippee apartment, scratching this gross dog behind the ears, and there's this gross nob of matted hair. So I'm absentmindedly working on it, and it finally comes loose! I'm feeling like a real friend to dogs, but it only lasts a moment, because my hippee hosts get this pitifully crestfallen look, because I've torn off their dogs dread lock.
I'd never felt such shame.


Bonus! My one inspirational hippee story!
This scraggly insane hippee says "come check this out!"
We go outside and he opens up his vw bus.
He pulls out two round rocks. One of them has a very crude face chipped onto it.
"I carved a face, into this rock...With another ROCK!

2 comments: