Saturday, November 13, 2010

Questionable celebrity endorsements...

Yeah, so I might as well say it, Pastor Ted Haggard thinks I'm cool also.

I can't prove  it, because somehow our email correspondence got deleted, so You'll just have to take my word for it. Ted Haggard admires my theological prowess, and has extended an open invitation to prayer.

I'd read a New Yorker magazine article about his mega-church in Boulder, how he was Bushes go-to guy from the religious right, and I was fascinated.

So I emailed him about the possibility of the  religious right endorsing an impoverished presidential candidate in the next election. (What with the whole biblical camel and eye of a needle conundrum)

Anyhow, back and fourth back and fourth, until Ted said I was a genius but didn't have the time to continue our email biblical discussions, but that I was welcome in his church, any time.

This was before he got really famous for banging the gay meth-whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment