Friday, November 12, 2010

The bad influence.

It turns out that I bear absolutely no responsibility for the experiences I related in my blog post,
Almost dead from hippees. 


"Have I told you how much I like your blog?

I have a funny story for you about when you went to Mexico.  You called me up when we were in college, and you said "I hate it here!  I want to go somewhere else."  And I said "I just got back from Mexico, and it was really cheap and I liked it.  You should go there!"  So I guess you did.  Anyway, your mother bumped into mine in the Grand Union, and my mother asked yours "How is Adam"?  And your mom said "Some idiot gave him the ridiculous idea of going to Mexico!"  Fortunately, I don't think my mom knew I had told you to go to Mexico.

~Emily"

No comments:

Post a Comment