Wednesday, November 24, 2010

F you, F.D... no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!

Like Sarah said in her comment, I am great at liberating stuck cats. But I can be a little egotistical, especially when I'm competing with the fire dept.

To reiterate what she said, 2 cats jammed between a transformer box and an abandoned school building.
I made a noose on the end of a steel pole and went cat-fishing! Thwang! And the cat went flying off into the night.

The second cat was a lot tougher, and required a sledgehammer and a grinder, and the fire dept was there, but I wanted to be cooler than them...

Actually I don't remember that much. I was a little traumatized from the fireman getting mad at me for having a smart mouth. And then I asked if he would still put out my house, if it were to catch fire.

He said he would, but it was still a little tense.

The next day I accidentally set my house on fire, and it was about to really go up in flames, fire dept style.
Luckily I got it out myself, but yeah, don't piss off the fire dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment