Friday, November 12, 2010

Kollaboration Korner (the henway)

Dear reader, I am calling upon you in my time of need, and also to bring you an offer of notoriety.

The subject of my query is the henway joke.

A long long time ago my mother and I were riding with a local farmer in his truck, and he casually suggested that we should get a "henway".

Well we were pretty embarrassed about not knowing what a henway was, so instead of saying,
"what's a henway?" we beat around the bush, and hemmed and hawed, "uh, yeah, a henway, it never occurred to us that we might should get one of those, except that it's not entirely clear to us what a henway actually is....blah blah blah..."   It was a pretty rough, non-transition to, "about 5 lb, a hen weighs about 5 lb."

Anyway, I'm curious if not wanting to give away one's ignorance of henways is typical behavior, so anyone who wants to email me an account of then telling someone the henway joke, it would be a boon to amateur sociology.  adammetal3@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment