Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The degreaser

This is just a bunch of stuff about Jake, the guy who rented me my art studio when I was fresh out of college. As I mentioned in the previous post, he mortgaged the art studio to buy a guitar, tried "vibration" as an alternative to making mortgage payments, and was foreclosed. Jake was 48, which seemed like a zillion, when you're fresh out of school. Maybe experience isn't the best teacher...

The weird thing about Jake was that he was a handsome intelligent talented person without addictions or obvious psychosis. So wtf?

These are the kind of people who can draw you into their delusions.

Supposedly he was involved in the development of a "degreaser".  The word degreaser popped up all the time, almost like a word of the day, but my awareness of what it really was, was so peripheral,  that for a long time I thought it was maybe  a new and improved dish detergent, or something like that.

The degreaser seemed to have been in the final stages of development for years, and I couldn't see why it was such a big deal, until it was revealed to me that the purpose of the degreaser was to save the earth from the environmental destruction of fossil fuels. It was going to be easy. And we could could keep driving our gas guzzlers, as we ushered in the new age. Pretty seductive.

Oh, and the degreaser formula, (unfortunately incomplete) was channeled from the spirit world.

"Come on now, that should have been a tip off!" you say.

Well that's the problem with the outlandish. Experience tells me outlandish things can be inlandish, so who can say?

Sometimes my pal Gina and I channel drawings from the spirit world. It's so easy and reliable that it's almost mundane, but since I have no viable explanations besides spirits, that's what I accept as being true.
Wait a while and I'll post some spirit pictures.

I'm assuming the degreaser was bs, considering how greasy everything is. (especially in our corner of the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment